Saturday, March 31, 2007

one down, and about fifty five billion to go

I've completed my script, but there are parts of it I want to change before I shoot it off. I'm glad to have made it through the whole onerous process, but at the same time, it feels like the biggest anticlimax - as in, where to from here? I guess the worst bit is not knowing whether they'll get made, and not being able to have a lot of input into the production of your own script. I know this has to be done for a reason, but it's the first time for many of us to be put in this position, and I just find the uncertainty of it a little uninspiring. I'm sure once groups are formulated and we get our own production balls rolling, things will fall into place.

It's starting to eke closer, as much resistance as time has yielded in passing. This week's readings go into detail about light balance, how to focus a camera, all kinds of other delectable technicalities that will come in useful in the near future. I'm itching to get back into it, though.. to be honest. It's been far too long.


And now to change this bloody ending. I can't decide whether it's more difficult to begin a script or to suspend it. They both do my head in.

No comments: